Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sigourney Savages: Baseball: State Participation

 To my knowledge Sigourney Baseball has never made the state tournament although they've had some very good teams over the years.  The following have been named All-State 

Chris Coffman 1991

Andrew Utterback 2010 & 2011 - I have to interject something here.  Andrew lived across from my Dad for years.  We always saw that kid out in the yard working on something.  Whether it was batting or fielding or pitching, he had a dedication like I've never seen before.  Some kids just have it.  Some are just natural athletes & Andrew did have a tremendous amount of talent.  Yet he combined that talent with an enormous amount of hard work.  I watched it first hand. 

Matt Meier 2010 

Sean Sellers 2011

Avery Moore 2017

Peyton Crawford 2015-2016

Carson Crawford 2018

Josh Mohr 2020

Cade Molyneux 2020 


No comments:

Post a Comment