Monday, August 29, 2016

For My Ashley

33 Questions and Answers for Miss Ashley Bunting. 



  1. When was the first time you became aware of me?
    I met you on pof.com in March of 2015. I came across your profile and thought you looked like a nice person. I thought you'd be someone I should get to know. I was right. :)
  2. Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?
    No. I wish I did.
  3. What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
    Genuine and real. I have never disliked you.
  4. What’s your favorite memory of me?
    We were riding back to your house from Des Moines, we had already passed Jewel on that long stretch of highway before you finally get to the Fort Dodge exit. I could tell you were wanting to tell me something but you were afraid to. You were afraid that if you revealed something about your past to me, I might not want to see you again. Yet you summoned up the courage and you revealed to me that you had to have some extra help in school for certain classes. You were afraid that since I did pretty well in school, got good grades and present myself as a fairly intelligent person that I might scuff at you and no longer want to be with you. When I told you that I didn't care about that, and that a learning disability was nothing to be ashamed of, you smiled. I don't think I've ever seen you look prettier than you did at that moment. I know how good I made you feel that day and I wish I could make you feel as good as I know I made you feel then, every day of your life.
  5. What do you like best about me?

    You have a heart of pure gold. You treat other people and animals with empathy, love and compassion. You judge people for legitimate reasons. Reasons a person should be judged, for the content of their character. You don't care about a person's religious background or their political background. All you care about is whether they're a decent person, or whether they're not. Do they treat people good? That's what matters to you. You don't have a mean bone in your body. You wish you were more like me sometimes. Smarter, capable of writing, acting and things I do well. I wish I were more like you sometimes. You don't seem to let people get to you, like I do me.
  6. What is your favorite way of spending time with me?
    I love snuggling up with you and watching a movie.
  7. How would you describe me?
    Genuine, real, loving, loyal, real and compassionate. I wish there were more people like you in the world.
  8. What is something you did as a teen that you parents never learned about?
    I think more than one answer would probably apply here, but at the moment I can't think of anything. I was rebellious but not in a normal teenage way.
  9. Who was the first person you kissed? What were the circumstances?
    Shelly Olson. She was my first girlfriend, and my only girlfriend for a very long time. I was 17. I was taking her home from a football game. I had wanted to kiss her before, but I had never worked up enough courage to do so. I finally leaned into her and kissed her real quick. She threw off my hat and practically tackled me, kissing me rather aggressively. My heart pounded like I had just wrestled a 6 minute match. It was the first time a girl had ever done anything like that to me.
  10. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had? What’s the most recent dream you can remember?
    Every dream I have is crazy. My most recent dream was that I had to go over to Moline, Illinois to save my ex-brother-in-law's life. Talk about a weird dream.
  11. What is your first childhood memory?
    I honestly think I can remember the day my memory started. I know it sounds asinine to think such a thing, but I honestly think I can remember. I was in my parent's bedroom and my mom had just got through giving me a bath. I watched a red bug crawl under a dresser.
  12. What was the happiest moment of your life?
    That moment has yet to come.
  13. What was your most embarrassing moment? How did you respond?
    I don't embarrass easy. I never have much cared what other people thought of me and when you don't give a hoot about what other people think, it's hard to get embarrassed.
  14. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
    It wouldn't be fair to narrow it down to one. I've had many family members, teachers, coaches and a variety of friends and acquaintances who have had a positive impact on my life.
  15. Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where is it?
    No
  16. Do you fall for a person fast?
    No.
  17. Have you ever talked marriage with another person?
    Sort of but not really.
  18. How would you like to be remembered?
    I hope people remember me as a man of passion and someone who lived life his way. I want my friends to remember me as someone who they could count on, honest, true and real. I want every cat and dog I ever meet, to remember me as a friend.
  19. What’s your favorite time of the year? Why?
    Amateur wrestling season!
  20. What is your favorite holiday?
    I like them all for different reasons. 
  21. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
    I have too many to count. If you really want to know, I wrote a blog for each!
  22. Who is your least favorite actor or actress?
    I can't stand Shiloh Fernandez. Just hate his style of acting. As for female actors, I've never been a big fan of Reese Witherspoon. Her southern innocence is so disingenuous and put on, but I will watch films with her in them. Who I really can't stand is Halle Berry. I'll avoid a film that otherwise looks good if she is in it. She just seems to ruin whatever she touches.
  23. What’s your favorite color?
    Grey
  24. If you could go anywhere on a vacation, where would you go?
    California!! And YOU are going with me!
  25. If you were asked to give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
    I think Stephen suits me pretty good.
  26. If you were asked to give me a nickname, what would it be?
    Ruby Jr.
  27. Would you mind if your partner making more money than you?
    No. I'd be perfectly happy if you were to make a lot of money.
  28. If your partner could make more money, would you stay home with the kids?
    If by kids you mean Miss Peanut and Miss Ruby, then certainly! I'd love to stay home and work on my writing career all the time.
  29. If you were stranded on an island and allowed one luxury item, what would it be?
    Something to write with.
  30. What’s the first thing you would do if you won $50,000?
    Pay off my student loans!
  31. What would you do if you had one day left to live?
    Drive to California.
  32. What is your least favorite color?
    Don't have one. I find the beauty in them all.
  33. What’s your favorite type of food? Least favorite type of food?
    Look at me, I'm fat! I like so many types of food. My least favorite type are certain cheeses. Yuck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment