Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hillary and Trump (A Parody of I'll Be There For You By The Rembrandts)

NOTE - This is to the melody of I'll Be There for You by The Rembrandts

(H) - Means Hillary's part that she would sing

(T) - Means Trump's part that he would sing

(B) - Means both are singing at the same time.

THE HILLARY AND TRUMP SONG

(B) Who would have thought that the United States would ever turn out this way?
(T) You're a dope!
(H) You're a joke!
(B) It's scary to hear the things we say!
(B) Let's make ourselves very clear!
(H) Don't Vote Stein!
(T) Don't Vote Johnson!
(B) Vote for Me out of fear!!

CHORUS
(B) This is what we're going to do
(T) I'm for the rich. Not the poor
(B) This is what we're going to do
(H) I'm even nuttier than Al Gore
(B) This is what we're going to do
(B) We will screw you

(H) I am a smooth talker. I know how to race bait.
(T) And I dislike everyone. I'm so full of hate!
(B) We will say what we need to appease
(T) You're such a fake
(H) and you're such a sleaze

CHORUS

(H) You know people don't know the real me
(T) And I am so, so, so, so, so, so greedy
(B) It seems only God would know, would anyone would like me
(B) I'm the one you're better off with
(B) We both know that's a huge myth
(T) You had Bernie!
(H) You had Rand Paul!
(B) It's pretty sad that the best your party has to offer is you!!!

CHORUS




No comments:

Post a Comment