Friday, June 5, 2020

D.R. in the O.C. (Parody of Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress - The Hollies)

Now that you are in my town
you need to believe just like I
not doing so is a bad sin
you don't, you'll go to Hell when you die
In my beliefs you need to confide
you need to realize everyone else is wrong
All other beliefs we will ban
cause we're right and everyone else is wrong
To any other beliefs we'll close your eyes
It's our way, no compromise
People not like us, God loves them a lot less
we're the only ones saved from the fall
We're close to perfect, but we still have to confess
Only meant Dutch Reformist, when I said, "God loves us All." 
Only our interpretation of a fable
another perception? won't have any of that
don't even think about being a malloy
You assimilate and conform and that's that.
other views cause dissention
We tolerate absolute none
only our way to look at the Bible
43,000 denominations, ours is the one!!!

Well the DA was pumping my left hand
And a-she was a-holding my right
Well I told her don't get scared
'Cause you're gonna be spared
I've gotta be forgivin' if I wanna spend my living
With a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a 5'9 beautiful tall
Yeah, with just one look I was a bad mess
'Cause that long cool woman had it all
Had it all
Had it all

No comments:

Post a Comment